2020 Annual Report
In the 2019-2020 academic year, initiatives associated with the Long-Range Vision launched new programs to support students, expand foundational research and create a new model for accelerating the impact of our teaching and research through external partnerships.
Read the 2019-2020 annual report (SUNetID required)
2019-20 LRV By-the-Numbers
- 77 Research grants
- 11 Faculty hires
- 3 Programs supporting graduate students (in addition to annual stipend)
- 14 Postdoctoral fellows funded and appointed
- 56 Summer fellows supported
- 3 Undergraduate research & summer programs
- $150k New lower threshold for undergraduate financial aid adopted
- 8 Courses designed including Why College?
- 15 Convenings and conferences
- 12 Affordability programs
- 125 New housing units with priority for postdocs and staff
- 4 Community engagement programs